Have you ever toyed with the idea of buying a camper trailer but aren’t sure if it’s worth it in the long run? Why not rent an RV instead? The team at AdventureQuest RV Rentals has put together a list of reasons why renting a motorhome or camper trailer is a great option for many people.
Renting vs. Buying an RV
- Buying an RV is a big investment. Renting gives you the opportunity to try out the camping lifestyle without the long-term commitment.
- When you are only camping for a week or two per summer, renting is a much more economical choice than owning.
- Winterizing and seasonal storage are additional costs that people often forget about. By renting, you save on this expense.
- Tent camping with small children can be challenging. If you would like an easier trip while your kids are little, renting an RV is a great option until they are old enough for all of you to be comfortable going back to roughing it.
- You aren’t alone when it comes to learning the ropes. At AdventureQuest RV, we give a detailed orientation before departure so that you’re comfortable with the RV, and we provide you with a service team member’s number the number in case you run into any problems.
- No need to buy a truck to pull a travel trailer! With a Class A or Class C motorhome rental, you can park your vehicle at our facility, jump into the driver’s seat of the camper, and be off on your next adventure in no time.
- Seasonal maintenance and repairs on a personal camper can be not only expensive but also time-consuming. When you rent an RV, this work is the responsibility of the rental company.
- The reasons for renting a camper are endless, but one of the best reasons we can think of is the opportunity to get out on the road for an adventure that is all your own!
Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, AdventureQuest RV is family-owned and locally operated and is a member of the Recreation Vehicle Rental Association. If you’re ready to hit the road, contact our friendly and knowledgeable team at (919) 848-8870, or get a free quote online.