When the weather in North Carolina is lovely, why separate yourself from the great outdoors? Instead of sleeping in a stuffy hotel room, drive an RV rental to the greatest natural attractions in the state. At AdventureQuest RV Rentals, we can supply you with a quality motorhome rental.
From brief getaways to extended road trips around the state, our RV rentals allow you to have freedom and flexibility on the open road. Check out some of the best campgrounds in North Carolina:
- Asheville Bear Creek RV Park: Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, the city of Asheville boasts beautiful greenery. Enjoy the fresh air of the lush forests when you park your RV rental at this year-round park. Bear Creek offers full-hookup sites with complimentary cable and Wi-Fi.
- Raleigh Oaks RV Resort & Cottages: Located in Four Oaks, NC, this pet-friendly resort provides RV enthusiasts with a range of amenities, including laundry facilities and a swimming pool. For a scenic day trip, take your family to Holts Lake, a quick drive away from the resort.
- Rutledge Lake RV Park: For a family-friendly destination, drive your motorhome rental to this Asheville campground. Families who stay at the affordable campground love participating in one of the area’s most notable activities — gem mining. Embark on a gem mining excursion, and you could leave with pockets full of emeralds, rubies, and other precious gems.
- Sleepy Bear’s RV Park: Situated near the Lumber River, this RV park offers excellent on-site amenities, including a miniature golf course, arcade room, and ice-cream parlor. Whether you’re interested in wildlife viewing or taking a canoe trip, Lumber River State Park is a nearby local attraction that is popular among campers.
- The Great Outdoors RV Resort: Are you traveling through the Smoky Mountains? Stop by this top-rated RV resort in Franklin, NC. Area attractions include historic sites, numerous waterfalls, and scenic biking trails.
If you’re ready to reserve an RV for your adventure, contact us at (919) 848-8870.