What to Bring
While “vacation” means something different to all of our renters, we’ve compiled a helpful list of items we suggest bringing on every RV vacation.
AdventureQuest RV Rentals provides travelers embarking from the Raleigh-Durham area with luxurious motorhomes. Make the most of your next family vacation; get a free quote online today, or call us at (919) 848-8870.
General Items & Equipment You Can’t Forget
- Bedroom linens such as blankets, pillows, sheets, etc.
- Bathroom linens such as towels, face clothes, dish towels, dish cloths, etc.
- Sleeping bags
- Paper towels, facial tissues, toilet paper (RV/Marine kind only!)
- Soap – dish, bath, shampoo, etc.
- Laundry bag
- Garbage can
- Door mat
- Broom & dust pan
- Heavy-duty extension cords
- Flashlight and spare batteries
- Matches / lighter
- Rope, clothesline, clothes pins
- Cell phone
- Basic tools such as screw driver, hammer, Crescent wrench, etc.
- Lawn chairs
- Audio/Video — CDs/DVDs, MP3 players, and laptop computers (many campgrounds have Wi-Fi)
Kitchen Items To Bring
- Dishes whether paper or plastic, flatware, utensils, cups, napkins, etc.
- Pots & pans
- Pot holders
- Ice & ice chests
- Coffee maker
- Can opener
- Garbage bags & plastic food bags
- Drinking water – We do not recommend drinking or cooking with water from the holding tanks in any RV
- Your favorite BBQ tools
- Yummy condiments
- Aluminum foil and Zip-loc bags
- Utensils: pancake turners, large spoons, measuring cups, mixing bowls
- Scouring pads & cleaners